Parking and packet pickup is located at the Marshall Community Pool located at: 502 N 2nd St, Marshall, IL 62441
Come join the Marshall Chamber of Commerce for Marshall's Fit Foodie Triathlon, 5k, and food truck festival.
Saturday June 6th 2020
300 Meter Swim, 20k Bike, 5k Run
Come join us for a savory good time at the Fit Foodie Triathlon and 5k! This triathlon and 5k will not only offer triathletes an awesome and fast race experience but this race is also paired with the Marshall food truck festival, mural painting, and concert! So come race and bring the whole family for an awesome day of racing and fun!
All Fit Foodie athletes will receive all of the following awesome gear / experiences!
- An awesome Fit Foodie t-shirt*
- A custom printed bib#
- A race swim cap - triathletes only
- Post race overall and age group awards
- The BEST post race meal you've ever eaten!
- Chip timing to calculate your 5 splits
- Custom printed finisher receipts
* The guarenteed t-shirt cutoff date is May 31st. Please be registered by this date to guarentee you will receive a race shirt.
- Transition Opens - 6:00 a.m.
- Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration - 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Transition closes - 7:45 a.m.
- Pre-race meeting at the beach - 7:45 a.m.
- Triathlon race start - 8:00 a.m.
- 5K race start - 8:30 a.m.
- Post-race meals and refreshments served - 9:00 a.m.
- Race award ceremony begins - 10:00 a.m.
- Food Trucks open up - 11:00 a.m.
Registration fees for the triathlon will increase $5 on the following dates.
- February 1st
- April 1st
- June 1st
There will be a $5 increase for all race day individual registrations (5k and triathletes) and a $10 increases for teams registering on race day.
The Fit Foodie Triathlon will offer triathletes a fast PR setting course! The event will begin with a 300 meter snake swim in Marshall's new outdoor pool, then will move to a flat fast bike on low traffic country roads (although the majority of the bike course is flat there are 2 large hills of a moderate grade on the course), and will end with an awesome run through Marshall's beautiful downtown past bright murals and historic buildings in their downtown area.