Come join the Marshall Chamber of Commerce for Marshall's 1st ever triathlon and food truck festival.
Saturday June 8th 2019
300 Meter Swim, 20k Bike, 5k Run
Come join us for a savory good time at the Fit Foodie Triathlon! This triathlon will not only offer triathletes and awesome and fast race experience but this race is also paired with the Marshall food truck festival, mural painting, and concert! So come race and bring the whole family for an awesome day of racing and fun!
All Fit Foodie Triathletes will receive all of the following awesome gear / experiences!
- An awesome Fit Foodie t-shirt
- A custom printed bib#
- A race swim cap
- Post race overall and age group awards
- The BEST post race meal you've ever eaten!
- A drink of your choice at the Marshall VFW
- Chip timing to calculate your 5 splits
- Custom printed finisher receipts
- Transition Opens - 6:00 a.m.
- Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration - 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Transition closes - 7:45 a.m.
- Pre-race meeting at the beach - 7:45 a.m.
- Race start - 8:00 a.m.
- Post-race meals and refreshments served - 9:00 a.m.
- Race award ceremony begins - 10:00 a.m.
The Fit Foodie Triathlon will offer triathletes a fast PR setting course! The event will begin with a 300 meter snake swim in Marshall's new outdoor pool, then will move to a flat fast bike on low traffic country roads, and will end with an awesome run through Marshall's fairgrounds then past beautiful murals and historic buildings in their downtown area.